
Mike and Logenn went fishing down at the pond a couple of weeks ago, and afterwards told us about all the turtles they saw. Had and I wanted to see them too, so after school we decided to go for a little walk around the pond to see what we could find. Well, the turtles were nowhere to be found but we did see some baby fish and this family of ducks. These ducks are quite friendly and come right up to the trail. Braeden was so excited, he loves the ducks. Whenever we ask him, "What does the duck say?" He responds, "Bwack, bwack!" (Every sound he makes starts with "B").
Isn't it cute how all the ducklings are lined up to follow mommy. Oh, if it were only that easy, with the sound of one "quack". ;)

3 comments:
Tina do you remember the duck i found mowing the lawn and it followed me everywhere after that and his name was Qwackers he was cute and then kip put him in the kiddy pool and he ploped over and died right in front of Logenn.. that was sad
I do remember that happening. That was so bazaar! I'm glad Logenn doesn't remember it.
What cool pictures! Animals are so fun for kids and I can't wait to take mine to the zoo this summer! :)
Post a Comment