How do you like our furniture arrangement? Yeah, we're not so thrilled with having our coffee table pushed up against our backdoor either. But. . . . . Braeden seems to love it. He has a fun push toy, but I guess he prefers pushing furniture instead. He pushes tables, benches, chairs, even trash cans around. (Strong, little man). We can always tell when Braeden has been in a room. As you can tell, he thinks he's hilarious. He especially loves it when he gets caught in the act.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Rearranging Furniture
How do you like our furniture arrangement? Yeah, we're not so thrilled with having our coffee table pushed up against our backdoor either. But. . . . . Braeden seems to love it. He has a fun push toy, but I guess he prefers pushing furniture instead. He pushes tables, benches, chairs, even trash cans around. (Strong, little man). We can always tell when Braeden has been in a room. As you can tell, he thinks he's hilarious. He especially loves it when he gets caught in the act.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
haha... wut a little man! the look on his face cracked me up cuz u know HE knows he's up to no good! ;)
Too cute! Is he walking on his own? His B-day is coming up isn't it? The Big ONE! Any big plans? :) All he really needs is his own cake! They don't care about the rest! :)
I have never heard of that! That is hilarious, and he looks so proud of himself! What a HeMan!
I love that the furniture is pushed up against everything. To be totally honest it looks like my house right now and I don't have a cute excuse like you. What a little man.
Post a Comment