Friday, July 27, 2007

Silly Girls

This weekend we are going to D/FW. As I was laying out some items that needed to be packed, including toiletries, Logenn came into the room and asked, "Mom, when can I start wearing deodorant?" Before I could even answer her question Hadley chimed in. "When your armpits start to smell like stinky pigs." I just left it at that. But, I do wonder what armpits Hadley has smelled in her life to come up with "stinky pig smell." We had a good laugh, and I assured her that I wouldn't let it get that far before she could start wearing it. Silly girls!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Seriously? Asking about deoderant? Wow! They are growing up so fast!

The Valentine Fam said...

That was too funny. I can't believe how fast they are growing.

Heidi said...

I'm dying over the "stinky pigs" comment. That's classic. So funny. I was checking to see if Brianne had her baby yet....I thought it said like 3 days ago that she only had 2 days left, not it says 5...What's the latest??