

Housework is DANGEROUS! Yesterday, as I was vacuuming, the shoulder strap on my handy dandy canister came loose and my baby toe happened to soften the vacuum's landing. OUCH! I cannot describe the pain I felt, except that I cried and screamed, for, I don't know how long. The girls came running to help and Braeden just laughed at all the screaming. By the end of the day, applying ice was finally bearable and the throbbing pain was relieved.
Today, I can't move (bend) my toe, it's still swollen and has turned a pretty purplish color. Oh, and it's also been bumped by a grocery cart and stepped on twice. Could it be broken? I'm still not sure.

1 comment:
I so feel your pain. My toe is just finally healing from kicking a chair. It was huge and purple too. It still is a little swollen and feels like it is dislocated or something of the sort. Hope it feels better soon.
Post a Comment