
At the end of every school year the PTA does a school supply fundraiser for the next school year. You pay the $$ and they order the supplies, then all you have to do is pick them up and take them to Blast Off. So easy and so convenient. The first year we moved here I purchased 2 boxes, one for each girl. It was nice, I didn't have to mess with those dreaded isles to find what was on the required list. The next year we switched schools and missed the order deadline. That was fine, they had raised the prices anyway and I was hoping to save some $$ by doing it myself. This year. . . I decided to tackle the project again. It took us a couple of days to find everything on the list. From plastic folders to folders with or without brads, from glue sticks to glue bottles, from multiple pencils to crayons galore and everything else in between, I THINK WE DID IT! But, did I really save any $$? (I may be sorry that I didn't support my PTA).

2 comments:
I heard you dropped a vacuum on your little toe...when are we going to see that? ;)
This is funny. Jed and I just saw a lady in Target with several different lists of school supplies for her kid. I don't ever remember my lists being THAT long!
Sorry about the toe...I hope it gets better soon!
Post a Comment