Today was Braeden's 18 month well checkup. He's healthy and happy. He had his final Hep A immunization today and is all up to date. No more immunization's until he's 4 years old. Hooray! Braeden weighed in at 22 lbs. 11 oz. and measured 31 in. According to the charts he's in the 10th percentile for both weight and height. I guess his nickname, "little man", describes him perfectly. Hey, they say great things come in small packages.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
"Little Man"
Today was Braeden's 18 month well checkup. He's healthy and happy. He had his final Hep A immunization today and is all up to date. No more immunization's until he's 4 years old. Hooray! Braeden weighed in at 22 lbs. 11 oz. and measured 31 in. According to the charts he's in the 10th percentile for both weight and height. I guess his nickname, "little man", describes him perfectly. Hey, they say great things come in small packages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cute picture! We have 'little men' in our home, too and I have to agree that GREAT things come in SMALL packages! Oooh and hooray for nursery!!!
So cute! I bet you're both glad that he doesn't have to get any more shots for a while. They are no fun!
Post a Comment