Saturday, January 19, 2008

But, I don't want to be a Princess



They were at it again, those ornery sisters. Thank goodness Braeden doesn't like to play dress up. He was so upset, but I had to capture what the girls did to him. Afterwards, I rescued my poor boy from DISTRESS.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Those pictures are priceless! I love that last one with his hands in his face! Crazy girls! At least he doesn't enjoy dresses!!! I used to paint my younger brother's nails! heehee

Anonymous said...

he looks genuinely horrified! how cute & sad all in one!!!

The Valentine Fam said...

Oh my! Those pictures are great.

Wurtz Gang said...

I absolutely LOVE those pictures! I remeber doing the same thing to my brothers! I think that it is a right of passage!!

Joyce said...

Poor Braeden!! :(

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I dressed my brother up once too. You have to! It is in the brother/sister rule book.

By the by...where do you get your cute backgrounds on your blog?

Sandy said...

Poor Braedon. Someday he will appreciate his sisters but now it is a trial for him. ha ha Those pictures are priceless