We hope that your birthday was wonderful! BTY your picture is absolutely beautiful!
She is looking oh so grown up! What a babe! Happy Birthday Miss Logenn!
We were so happy that you got to send your 9th birthday with us!! Your a beautiful girl inside and out! We love you MUCH! Love Grammy and Grandpy
Looks like a model picture! You better watch out in a couple years! She's such a sweet girl. I'm glad I got to know her a little while teaching Primary!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We hope that your birthday was wonderful! BTY your picture is absolutely beautiful!
She is looking oh so grown up! What a babe! Happy Birthday Miss Logenn!
We were so happy that you got to send your 9th birthday with us!! Your a beautiful girl inside and out! We love you MUCH! Love Grammy and Grandpy
Looks like a model picture! You better watch out in a couple years! She's such a sweet girl. I'm glad I got to know her a little while teaching Primary!
Post a Comment