Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Almost There

We are almost unpacked, finally.
~Mike finished taking the BAR last Thursday. YAY!
~Friday evening and Saturday morning was spent loading up the moving truck and trailer. (Thank You to all who helped.)
~Saturday afternoon we drove a couple of hours (due to traffic) and had a ton of help unloading the truck.
~Sunday we had to head south again because we couldn't fit everything in the truck on the first trip. (I know it was Sunday but we had to have everything out of the duplex by the end of that day.)
~Monday, we shopped around for a fridge and made a purchase. (Wasn't delivered until today.)
~Tuesday and today we finally got around to unpacking, we're making progress. Hopefully everything will be unpacked and organized before this weekend. Except for the garage, that's going to take some time.
I promise to post again very soon. And hopefully it will be something more exciting than this post.

6 comments:

mistyp said...

Good luck! I hate packing and unpacking! Aren't we glad the Bar is over though!!!! :)

Leah said...

Can't wait to see a picture when you are all settled in. And I can't wait to hear what you are having...isn't that soon?
Too bad we all end up moving away. We miss you guys.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Ok I came here to ask one question but now, because of Leah, I have two!

1. Where did you move too.
2. You are pregnant???!!!???

Either email me or blog about it, either way I want details! :)

mistyp said...

I heard pregnancy rumors, too. Hope you'll post the details. :)

The Collingwood Family said...

Hey, where did you guys move? You should come see us in Keller - take a break from unpacking- we could take the kids swimming!

Marilyn said...

Congrats! Would like to know your new address.