Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby News


For those of you who haven't heard, heard rumors or have been wondering. . . We are having a baby! He's expected to arrive around the the beginning of the new year. We are very excited about the "BOY" news. Now, it's time for the hard part (for us-anyway), coming up with a name. GRRR!

21 comments:

Joyce said...

Congrats! That is awesome news!! Hope all is well!

amanda said...

yeah! thats exciting!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Congrats!! I am way excited for your sweet family!

Murphy's said...

Congrats that is awesome how excited are the girls? I am so happy for you!

Rachel said...

Awe-SOME!
Boys ROCK!

Leah said...

That is so awesome! Congrats. It will be so fun to have the 2 boys to be buds. How exciting!
Good luck with picking a name!!!
Leah

Brianne said...

Tina you should name him after me Bri-ann like bryan see if mike like that j/k love you guys Brianne

Kimi said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. I bet your girls are so happy to have another baby coming to join the family. I bet your little man is going to just love having a bother to play with. Conrats!

Rachel White said...

You couldn't have planned it better -- two girls, then two boys! I'm sure he'll be just as adorable as Braeden!

mistyp said...

Congrats! I'd say your kids coming in two's (with the genders) is quite convenient! ;)

amy said...

oh,another beautiful wurtz baby!

Brianne said...

WHy dont you have a picture of him

Anonymous said...

!!!congrats guys!!! im so excited for you! hard to believe that we were once on the same baby schedule and now ur 2 up on me! ...i think i can live with that! ;) haha

Shelly and Bryce Stanger said...

Congrats! That will be great for Braydon

Leslie said...

Yeehaw! A boy! I just don't get to say yeehaw enough anymore. I'm SO happy for you guys!

Heidi said...

Yay! We're (Ryan is reading this with me) so excited for you! How fun for cute Braeden to have a little brother!

Nicole -Berrett Photography said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!

The Valentine Fam said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. You guys make the cutest kids!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Oh my goodness...I really need to blog more often. CONGRATS!!! Braeden is going to LOVE being a big brother. How perfect can your family be, 2 girls and 2 boys. I miss you and your sweet fam. HUGS!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Congrats you guys! That so fun!

The Whatcotts said...

How cool Tina, I am very happy for you...I think that TJ will be a lone boy in our family. I just don't have it in me to be pregnant again! Congrats though, and good luck on that name thing.

Kendra and Jurnee