
The girls could not wait for today. They said they were just a little nervous but even more excited. As for their mom, she was more excited than anyone for school to start this year. Even in her emotional state she didn't shed a single tear. Not yet anyway. Okay, maybe it just hasn't set in yet. Who is she kidding. The tears will soon be flowing, it's just a matter of time.

8 comments:
I thought I would be so happy to drop them off! I felt like school couldn't come soon enough! But then the day came...I was not happy at all. I missed my little stinkies! We are a week into it now and I still miss them but it is nice to have a little less chaos going on. :)
I too miss my little one! I can't believe how fast they grow up. Sofia is in Kindergarden. She was so excited to go too.
I too have not shed a tear, but I have felt a little out of sorts with not having Sofia here with us today.
Your girls look supper cute in those pictures. WOW! They have really grown up.
They look so stinkin' cute!
oh my gosh theyre so grown up & beautiful!!! back to school is always so fun & my girls are excited to go back next tuesday!
Okay I so know what you mean. I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE having Claire at home and I do miss her but looking on the bright side, it is really nice to not have to separate her ad Hallie and get a break from the bickering that seemed to heighten the last 3 weeks! The girls look adorable. They are so cute!
They look so grown up! School definitely brings mixed emotions for everyone!
I cannot believe how big these two are getting...growing up so fast!
Your girls sure have grown up Tina, Hope i get to see them soon!!
Annie
Post a Comment