Saturday, August 16, 2008

Water Fun Birthday

Today was cousin Olivia's Birthday Party. Here are a few random pictures of the kiddies and their cousins.
I know, you would think we could spend $1.oo and buy Braeden a pair of blue floaties. Poor guy.

He didn't seem to care that the water was freezing. (Or that he had pink floaties on.;)

Braeden with the "Birthday Girl".

Cute cousin, Sophia.

Warming up.

Braeden with cousin Tanner.

Everyone had a blast. Especially Logenn, who was absent in many pictures, due to being involved in a water fight with the some of the lifeguards.

Thank you for the fun party Olivia. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

amanda said...

your kids are so dang cute!

Michele said...

The pink floaties are the best. Does he ever get the joy of being decked out in princess attire? That's always hard for big sisters to resist and young brothers to resist the attention.

Leah said...

Those hot pink floaties ROCK! I noticed him sporting them right away. They are great.
WE miss you guys and your darling family. Who is going to run to Zeb in the halls. He needs a little testosterone every now and then, you know?

mistyp said...

Looks like fun. Poor boys... Micah has to endure too much of the pink stuff, too! :)

critterfam said...

Hey! I'm just getting the hang of this blogging thing! I just wanted to say Congrats on the baby boy! I didn't even know you were pregnant. good luck!