Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Too Quiet

As I was doing laundry and morning chores I realized it was too quiet and had been some time since I had seen Braeden. So I set out to see what he was up to. Here is what I came upon. He helped himself into his sisters' room, climbed in Hadley's doll playpen and was feeding her favorite kitty Graycie with a doll spoon. Sweet boy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like he either misses his sisters now that theyre back at school or he's been waiting for them to go back so he could enjoy the toys to himself! ;) so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the best moments! I just wish I was there to give him a big hug!!! I miss them so much! Love
Grammy XXXOOO

Rachel said...

Somebody is ready for a new baby brother!!! What a sweetheart!

mistyp said...

I say the same thing...sounds like he's ready to be a big helper to you! ;)

Kimi said...

This is so sweet. He will be a great big brother!!

By the way, where are some belly pics?

Leah said...

He is seriously so sweet. I love that boy. His nature is so sweet and kind I just love him. That is such a cute story. I am just glad the silence wasn't a mischevious silence! ;) Lucky for you.

Sandy said...

I have to ditto michelle. Way cute.

J & M Shumate Family said...

What a cute little guy!!! Good job on catching him in the act!