Mike said he didn't want a cake this year for his birthday, so I surprised him and made him my mom's cinnamon rolls, which he LOVES! It seems he only gets them when she comes to visit or if we visit there. This is the first time I've attempted to make them by myself. And there was one thing that made these different than my moms, THEY WERE A LITTLE DRY. Hey, it was my first try. Hopefully next time they will be better, that or Mike will just have to wait for my mom's perfection. ;) Monday, October 27, 2008
Look Mom, I Did It
Mike said he didn't want a cake this year for his birthday, so I surprised him and made him my mom's cinnamon rolls, which he LOVES! It seems he only gets them when she comes to visit or if we visit there. This is the first time I've attempted to make them by myself. And there was one thing that made these different than my moms, THEY WERE A LITTLE DRY. Hey, it was my first try. Hopefully next time they will be better, that or Mike will just have to wait for my mom's perfection. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a brilliant idea as an alternative to cake. Brian, Fletch and I all have birthdays within 4 days and cake gets old fast. I'll have to remember this one!
Those look sooo yummy!
Look great to me! :)
Those look absolutely beautiful. Way to go. I bet Mike was way pumped for the cinnamon rolls. What a great wife you are!
Hey Tina, that looks better then our first attempt at make pilamenies. That was joke!
Post a Comment