Wow! How time flies! I can't believe he is one month already. He is so cute!
Oh he's so cute! To me he look so much like Braeden!
Oh he is so handsome and I cannot believe it has been a month already! It goes by too fast! We cannot wait until we get to meet him!
what a sweetheart! takes after his momma!
He is adorable!! I'm glad everything went well and you got a tax deduction baby :)His birthday will be a party every year!Hope you're doing well!
Don't you wish you could slow time down? They grow too fast! He's staying cute so I guess that's all that matters, right?! ;)
He is so CUTE!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! How time flies! I can't believe he is one month already. He is so cute!
Oh he's so cute! To me he look so much like Braeden!
Oh he is so handsome and I cannot believe it has been a month already! It goes by too fast! We cannot wait until we get to meet him!
what a sweetheart! takes after his momma!
He is adorable!! I'm glad everything went well and you got a tax deduction baby :)
His birthday will be a party every year!
Hope you're doing well!
Don't you wish you could slow time down? They grow too fast! He's staying cute so I guess that's all that matters, right?! ;)
He is so CUTE!!!
Post a Comment