Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome Baby Chase


Chase Morgan Wurtz joined our family on December 31, 2008. He was born at 3:57 a.m., weighed in at 8 lbs. 1 oz. and measured 20 inches long. He is a happy and healthy baby which we are grateful for. Chase is a wonderful blessing to our family and we love him so much.

26 comments:

Kimi said...

Congradulations!!!! He is so cute! I hope it all went as planned. Get some rest. I am sure your family is just so excited to have this sweet little boy as part of your family. He is just so handsome!

Wurtz Gang said...

His hat gives a perfect description, he is absolutely ADORABLE!!! We are so excited for all of you! CONGRATS!

Rachel said...

What a handsome boy and i love the name. hope you are recovering well and congrats.

Brianne said...

He is so cute I love him already and I don't even know him. Cant wait to see you
love Brianne

alison said...

What a wonderful New Years Gift! I am excited for your family to embrace this little one and just adore him! Sure hope your family is doing well!

shauna said...

Tina, he's beautiful. He totally looks like a Wurtz. Congratulations!!

critterfam said...

CONGRATS!! Love the name and happy to hear all is well!

Rachel White said...

Welcome baby Chase! What a cute name and a cute baby! Congratulations Wurtz family!

I'm so sad you live far away. We have to make a plan to get together!

mistyp said...

Yeah for you! He's tooooo cute, just like your other kids!!! ;) Congrats!

R&R said...

He is absolutely adorable Mike and Tina. Congradulations!

The Valentine Fam said...

Congrats! He's adorable. I'm sure you have lots of help!

Holly said...

Congrats to all your family! What a beautiful baby!
Holly & Jerek

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a chunk! I hope all is going well, and congrats!

Karen said...

Congrats guys. I hope that everyone is getting used to having a new baby in the house. If he isn't a mini Michael I don't know who is;)

Joyce said...

Congrats!! He is so cute!!

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Yay! He is one beautiful baby! Get lots of rest; then get back to bloggin about your cute family! :)

Leah said...

Way to get the tax write off!!!! That's great. ;)
In all seriousness he is darling and I am so excited for you guys. What a sweetheart. And good job on naming him!

McBrides said...

He's a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

Posergy said...

What a sweet heart. I am so happy everything went well, and he is doing good.

Janadt.Huggins said...

Congratulations! He's super cute.

amanda said...

he is beautiful...just like the rest of your children. congrats!

amy said...

he is beautiful tina! give him a big kiss for me. love you!

Leslie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! What a good name! My brother in law's name is Chase Morgan and he is a great guy so it's a good name you've picked! :)

Kim said...

If his hat doesn't say it all, then what does... ADORABLE! Love the name too. I called a kid named James, Chase today at church. Crazy. Anyway, congrats!

Anniezo.blogspot.com said...

He's SOOOO CUTE!! :) Its crazy how fast that one went! Miss you!!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Man, Chase really is your Tax Refund baby...j/k!!! What a fun birthday! He is such a sweetie!!! CONGRATS!!!!