Chase can already wear 3-6 month clothing but I still try to stuff him in some of his 0-3 month clothes. Yes, I'm in denial that my baby is growing too fast.
He is so cute. You are right he is a mix with Had, Braeden, and ya I can see a little bit of Bryce in him. I wish I could come and see you guys again!:)
5 comments:
He is so cute. You are right he is a mix with Had, Braeden, and ya I can see a little bit of Bryce in him. I wish I could come and see you guys again!:)
What a sweet smile!
Love the new page background, but that little boys is even suter! Look at those dimples!
What a cutie. They grow so fast!
It is hard when they move out of the tiny clothes! He's a cutie!
Post a Comment