These...

+plus+
this little guy...
=equals=POTTY TRAINED!!!
For the past year and up until this week Braeden has been completely uninterested in potty training. So uninterested that I had plans of waiting until the girls went back to school in the fall to start potty training him. But something clicked this week and he was ready. Of course it had to be the busiest week ever. Last week of school means award ceremonies, class parties and to add to that, preparing for someones 3rd birthday. I've hardly been home, but in four days he's completely potty trained. Our favorite potty training incentives have worked like a charm. He has been the easiest child of mine to potty train, so far. One thing I've learned...it definitely pays off to wait until they are ready (even when/if you're not). Yay for Braeden!

6 comments:
Ok, although I am seething with jealousy . . . I must congratulate you! How fantastic to have only one in diapers! Way to go Tina - I always knew you were super mom! :)
I've heard that you should wait till they are ready and now i know it works. great job!
We had the same potty book for Jackie. (it was the girl version) I never believed Jackie would be potty trained. She was just 3 months shy of her 4th birthday before it finally clicked with her. I just figured she would be in High School and she would still be wearing diapers. :)
Yes so proud of you Braeden! Tina you need to find me that book!:) Happy Birthday Braeden tomorrow love ya
xoxoxox
Yeah for you! I wish I could post something like this....
And isn't it LOVELY!
Post a Comment