Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kool Aid Play-Doh

My sister gave me a recipe for kool aid play-doh.
It's so easy to make and provides hours of fun!
To say the least, the kids loved it. It smells yummy and the color is so vibrant. (We used tropical punch for this batch).
Thanks Aunt Brianne!
Here's the recipe...

KOOL AID PLAY-DOH

2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup salt
2 pkgs. unsweetened kool aid
2 cups boiling water
3 TBSP vegetable oil
In a plastic bowl mix dry ingredients. Add oil and water. Knead for 5 minutes. Play. Store in a ziploc bag in the fridge.

4 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Awesome! I am going to make this next week. My kids thank you! :)

Leah said...

Thanks. I'm totally trying this!

Anonymous said...

I know I am their Grammy but they are soooooooo cute!! Miss them everyday.I love you! Love Grammy

mistyp said...

I might have to try this one, too. I've heard of it but never done it.