Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday

Well, if anyone wants to grow up it's this girl. And, there is nothing we can do to stop it from happening. I can't believe she is 11. She's excited for this year, I think mostly because of what next year brings. She can't wait to be in Young Women's. Everyday I try to soak up what's left of her little girlie~ness, for soon it will be gone.

Happy Birthday Logenn,
WE LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

cute picture! Happy birthday logenn! hope you had a good day
xoxo

*Bri* said...

Seriously Tina I can't believe Logenn is 11 and looks so grown up...I remember when she was fighting with Clay because he called her psycho...and now Brittley does that! I miss you guys and can't believe what beautiful daughters you have...Hope her birthday was great!

Rachel said...

Wow, I also can't believe how old she is...I also remember her SO small.

Time is weird. Hope you're doing well! I loved your Christmas card :)

amy said...

i remember last year, practically, when you were pregnant with logenn. she is a beautiful girl! like her mom.

Leah said...

Holy cow. 11. She's 11? I swear she was just baptized! Man time flies. She is beautiful!!!!!