Friday, March 5, 2010

New Do's and Locks of Love

The girls have been wanting to cut their hair for quite a while now. But, because of the bad luck we've had in the past with local hair salons, I kept putting it off. I finally bit the bullet and made an appointment with the woman who cuts my hair. The girls really liked her and never want to go to any one else, except Aunt Risa in Utah. ;o)
Here are their Before and After pics.
Logenn Before

Logenn After
Hadley Before
Hadley After

For over 3 years now Hadley has wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love. She has been so patient in growing it out. The time finally came. She cut off about 12 inches to be sent off to join with other locks of hair to be made into wigs for children who need them.


The girls LOVE their new hair do's and are hoping to stay nice and cool this summer.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think both of you look adorable!! And Hadley what a wonderful thing to do with your hair, some little girl will look in the mirror and see how beautiful she is and that is a great gift from you!!! Love you guys sooooo much!! Grammy

amy said...

those girls are not only beautiful, but kind as well. i've seen little sweeties who need hair while they're sick. they will be thrilled to have such lovely locks!

Leslie said...

Holy cow! That was some long hair, Hadley. You girls look great!

R&R said...

Wow that's great. I bet they will love that new hair do in the summer! How fun! They both look adorable!

Leejean Stanger said...

I love the new do's. It's so cool that you got to do the locks of love. I did that too, when I cute my hair short a couple years ago. i've been debating about doing it again, but I don't think I'm quite long enough yet.

Leah said...

I love it.
Wanna her something sad? I still have my hair that I have always forgotten to send in!!!! How pathetic is that? Maybe now I will!
The girls' haircuts are darling!

Rachel said...

beautiful girls and what a fabulous use of their gorgeous locks!

KB Stanger Art and Design said...

Thanks for sending us the shutterfly versions of these pics as well. I love the before and after shots. Great job!

Shelly and Bryce Stanger said...

Cute girls & cute hair!!

mistyp said...

They look so cute! What sweet girls to donate it to locks of love. When I was on my mission lots of the sisters did that after they got home. :)

Heidi said...

And they look SO cute with their new do's!