Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Pre-K

This "little man" is growing up too fast. Today was Braeden's first day of Pre-K. I wasn't ever sure if he was excited about going, UNTIL we found the magic backpack and lunch bag. Mario saved the day. He LOVED school and can't wait until next week. Yay!

As for this one. . .I'm already feeling sorry for his future teachers.

4 comments:

Brianne said...

how cute love the lunch box! Chase is a cheeser love his smile!

Kendra said...

Wow, he can't be old enough for Pre K yet can he? I've gotten back into the world of blogging again, so you don't have to see my teeth anymore!!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, love Chase's expression and pose! Hooray for feeling like a big kid - school rocks!

Anonymous said...

Those boys are getting so big and sooooooo cute! I miss them so much. I send a big HUG! Love Grammy