Monday, November 1, 2010

Cute Bags

My mom is so talented. I wish I had a smidgen of her sewing ability. She did teach me how to make some cute bags this past summer. The real test is to see if I can do it with her being over 1,400 miles away, and of course if I ever get a sewing machine of my own.
Here are some of the bags my mom, my sister and I have made.
Logenn's purse (made by mom)
(she made all of her granddaughters purses one year for Christmas)

Hadley's purse (by mom)

Logenn's scripture bag (by mom)


Hadley's scripture bag (by mom)


Tina's bag (by mom)


Tina's bag (by mom)

the perfect diaper bag my sister made
(seriously, it's huge. . . it would fit the kitchen sink)

dance bag my sister made for her little girl

Sophia's bag (made by me)

Olivia's bag (made by me)


These are so fun to make. The hardest part is picking out the fabric. There is just too much cuteness to choose from.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Its true you can probably fit the kitchen sink in my diaper bag have not tried that one! But I do know you cant fit a 3 week old baby in it!:)

Brianne said...

I mean can fit a baby!

Russ and Kendra said...

Those really are adorable! And you do too have some good talent! Yours were just as cute as the rest!

Janadt.Huggins said...

These bags are adorable! Tutorial please!

Leejean Stanger said...

Oh those two you made turned out soooo cute!!! Good job.