
Yesterday Mike took
Logenn fishing for the first time at a pond next to our house. The pond is well stocked with Bass, Crappie, and Bluegill. It wasn't long after Mike gave
Logenn a few pointers of how to cast that she was off and running. Within a 20 minutes
Logenn caught her first fish...a small bass. She was so thrilled! By the time their fishing expedition was over, Loge
nn hooked another bass giving her two catches for the night. She had a great time! Tonight she said that the second thing she wants to be when she grows up (next to being a teacher) is be a "fisher." It looks like Mike and
Logenn have found a new activity they will both be doing regularly.
2 comments:
Great pictures! How fun she was able to catch something...it makes it so much more fun! Brian has taken Luke (Preston could care less) and he enjoys being with his Dad, but they have yet to catch anything! Logenn looks so grown up...it continues to amaze me these are the same little girls that lived across the parking lot from us!
Wow, Logenn has grown up so much since I last saw her. I'm so glad I noticed your blog from Rachel's. Now I can follow your family too. The family picture on the right looks great.
Post a Comment