Friday, May 18, 2007

Not Welcome!


This morning as I was opening the blinds in the kitchen/dining area this is what I saw. I know hate is a strong word...BUT that's truly how I feel about these creeps. I hate cockroaches with a passion. It was in between the screen and the window. So if I opened the window it would be in the house. (YUCK, I don't do bugs!) While I was driving the girls to school I was trying to think of ways to get rid of it without opening the window. I tried to get Mike to do it but he just wanted me to call the bug man. (If I see one more I'm totally calling). In the past, when I haven't had bug spray, Windex has come to my rescue. So that's what I grabbed. I went outside and sprayed that dirty bugger through the screen. Within seconds it gave up and fell and I haven't seen it since. Might sound weird but Windex kills bugs, cockroaches anyway.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I better not let Kate lick the windows anymore, then! Ha!

I'm with you on the bug thing. That was definitely a CON to living in the midwest...the nasty little bugs (and the big ones)!