A gal in our ward occasionally hosts a Potluck Recipe Exchange. On her invites she announces the type of dish to bring and then you take your item along with recipes to share. It's fun because you get to try new things, but best of all you get to visit and take home new recipes. The exchange I went to today was for "Brunch". In the past, other exchanges have been. . . Main Menus, Soups & Breads and Salads & Desserts. These are especially helpful when you are in a slump and in search of new recipes.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow that looks tasty! So, um, where is the recipe?! :)
Yummy! Looks so good!
Tina:
I just found your blog, because Ellen emailed me the link! I've loved browsing it and seeing your adorable family! I've wondered how you are and when you last posted on my blog, I figured it was time to at least get your email address. Now I'll link you to mine and check more often! So glad you're doing so well and liking Texas!
Heidi
Post a Comment