Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to School

Today I hurry off to school,
To work and learn and play.
I'm in a brand new grade this year,
What a happy day.
3rd grade with Mr. F

1st grade with Mrs. J

Today the girls started back to school. They woke up before their alarm even went off this morning. I guess they were too excited. After beds were made, tummy's fed, teeth brushed, hair combed and prayers said, we were out the door. As we were walking into the building they both told me they had nervous butterflies in their belly's. (I didn't tell them that I did as well). I assured them that they were going to have a great day and that I couldn't wait to hear all about it. With hugs and kisses they were off, with smiling (nervous) faces.

5 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

It's funny how excited you get for school to start when your young...the older you get, the more you really wait for the alarm to go off! Hope they have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Girls you look as cute as ever and I'm sure your first day at school was a total success and I am sure Braeden wonder were you had gone!!

Rachel said...

Love the poem! What a great post, Tina! They are growing up so beautifully and love that I can share in their lives through blogging! So cute!

Joyce said...

Very Cute pictures! Back to school is so much fun!

Sandy said...

The girls are so dang cute. It is fun to see how excited they look as they go back to school. Have a fun year.