Poor Braeden. Every once in a while his sisters get a hold of him and dress him up. I think it's just an older sister thing. I use to do it to my brothers. I would curl their hair, dress them up and make them play house and church. I guess it's just part of paying your dues when your a younger brother. Sometimes he's a good sport about it, other times he can only tolerate so much.
He is about 5 months here. I was in the kitchen fixing dinner and heard him crying so I went to check on him and this is what I found. (Definitely something to cry about).
Logenn and Hadley were playing hair salon and thought he needed a perm. Of course, he thought differently.
Hadley decided it would be fun to give him chicken feet using gloves. He thought it was funny at first, but then realized the gloves made it too difficult to walk on the slick floor and off they came.
I'm sure there's more in store, it's what sister's do. All I have to say to them is . . . just wait until he's older. One day, there will be PAYBACK!

5 comments:
so cute! those are the moments we all live for. give them some squeezes for me.
So funny to see the results of a little boy having two older sisters. We've got the little girl with three big brothers and it is so funny to see how that rubs off on her! What cute pictures!
Can I say future blackmail???? Darling.
Cute Pictures! The fun things that older sisters get to do to younger brothers!
Too funny...one day I'm sure he'll be able to repay them.
Post a Comment