I can't believe how grown up your sis looks! I know it has been 10 plus years (wow we are old!) since I have seen pictures of her but it still blows me away! Such beautiful girls you are! Also I am tagging you. You will have to go to my blog to see what this means. Nothing major. My step sister tagged me. No pressure to play though. Sure love ya! :)
2 comments:
What beautiful women! Happy B-day to your sis!
I can't believe how grown up your sis looks! I know it has been 10 plus years (wow we are old!) since I have seen pictures of her but it still blows me away! Such beautiful girls you are! Also I am tagging you. You will have to go to my blog to see what this means. Nothing major. My step sister tagged me. No pressure to play though. Sure love ya! :)
Post a Comment