I was tagged by Angie.
A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.
Here goes. . .
1. Before I go grocery shopping I write my list according to the isle. Rarely do I have to backtrack. This makes shopping go smooth and quick, especially nice when kids are in tow.
2. I have a plastic container fetish. They're everywhere. In the garage, closets, cupboards, you name it, they're there. I can think of a million uses for them.
3. I'm a planner. I don't like stress or to be surprised, so I like to plan and be prepared far in advance. This isn't always easy with a husband who likes to do things on a whim. ;)
4. I'm a post-it note girl and list maker. I have post-its on the kitchen cabinets, on the door to the garage and an occasional one on the bathroom mirror. I'm constantly writing myself reminders and lists. I want to be organized and I'm not very good at it so making lists helps me feel like I'm being somewhat organized. (Must be a birth order trait).
5. I can't really swim. I don't know how to hold my breath underwater without inhaling water through my nose. Embarrassing.
6. I'm scared of what is under beds. I don't like open closets and uncovered windows in dark rooms either. I know I'm 30 something and I know what is under my own bed, but I still get creeped out. I don't kneel by my bedside to pray, I'm afraid of what might reach out and grab me, I kneel on my bed to pray. And if there is a closet and/or a window in direct sight in the room where I am sleeping the closet door has to be closed and the window covered.
If you read this and have a blog consider yourself tagged.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment