Friday, November 2, 2007

Extremely Exhausted

Around 10 weeks ago Mike started PC I & II (Practice Court). His days start early and his nights end in the early hours of the next morning. There have been days where he has only had 2 to 3 hours of sleep in 24 hours. (I know what he is going through isn't easy, I know I could never do it, but I have to say - being the "widow of a law student" certainly isn't easy either). From being assigned ridiculously large amounts of reading, to different types of mock trial exercises, who wouldn't be extremely exhausted?

Here is a glimpse of the reading material for the 10 week term, there are two other binders that are not pictured. The top binder holds his review materials (class outlines) so he can prepare for finals. This next week he has three finals, the first being tomorrow. Best of luck, Mike. Next Friday finals will be over (until January anyway). I'm sure he looks forward to catching up on some sleep. And as for the kids and I, we can't wait to have our dad and hunny back in our lives. Even if is just for 3 days. Then it's back to the books and PC III. We've heard it's not as grueling, we can only hope.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun, fun times! It will all pay off! It will make is work weeks seem like a breeze, when he graduates! :)

Wurtz Gang said...

Best of Luck on the Finals, we know that you will do great!

The Valentine Fam said...

Wow...that is a lot of reading. Good luck on the finals.

Sandy said...

When I first looked at Mike asleep on the couch, I thought it was Craig. ha Good luck with all the studying and test taking. It will all be worth it eventually.