We found this Pit Bull warning in our mailbox the other day. According to this flyer the owner's live on our street (across the road and down a few houses). I must say I'm feeling a little uneasy about this and the girls are terrified. Just the other day I was watching the news and there was a boy telling his story about being attacked by a Pit Bull. This type of animal is MEAN, UGLY and SCARY! I am baffled as to why people would want this breed of dog. Last year in Texas the Senate approved a law (Lillian's Law) for harsher penalties against owners of attacking, violent dogs. I don't know who sent out this warning, but I'm sure glad they did. Be safe and BE AWARE of what's in your neighborhood.
Monday, February 11, 2008
BEWARE OF DOG
We found this Pit Bull warning in our mailbox the other day. According to this flyer the owner's live on our street (across the road and down a few houses). I must say I'm feeling a little uneasy about this and the girls are terrified. Just the other day I was watching the news and there was a boy telling his story about being attacked by a Pit Bull. This type of animal is MEAN, UGLY and SCARY! I am baffled as to why people would want this breed of dog. Last year in Texas the Senate approved a law (Lillian's Law) for harsher penalties against owners of attacking, violent dogs. I don't know who sent out this warning, but I'm sure glad they did. Be safe and BE AWARE of what's in your neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have a friend whose sister was just attacked two weeks ago by one of her Pitbulls. She is in a coma now and is not breathing on her own. They are not sure if she will live. This was one of her own dogs. Scary!
Post a Comment