Friday, February 15, 2008

Which One?

Braeden is in desperate need of a hair cut, but will probably have to settle for a homemade trim around the ears for now. His sisters think he needs a new hairdo and wanted to put in their two cents. They both took turns sharing their styling abilities. Hadley's spiked up version.

Logenn's mohawk version.

Both are fun and I must admit I was glad to not see any hair bows or barretts. But as for now I think we should stick with his normal hairdo..."The handsome little man" version.

8 comments:

mnB said...

he IS very handsome! he's such a little man!!! i have however always been a fan of the spikes & mohawks... i know he's got some california in him somewhere ;)

Rachel said...

He could pull all three off! What a babe!

Steven and Cristina said...

Looking at those pictures, that is the first time I can really see Tina in him! He has your eyes!

The Valentine Fam said...

What a handsome little guy! A different hair do for each day.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

It doesn't matter how you do his hair! He is handsome no matter what!

Wurtz Gang said...

Okay I vote the mohawk! There is just something that screams I'm up to no good but look how hadsome I am! He is just so handsome no matter how you do his hair!

Anonymous said...

We like the spiked look!! He is so cute it doesn't what the style. But girls what a great job in styling! I would let you do my hair! We love you, love Grammy

mistyp said...

Just wait until he's old enough to do something to their hair! He really could pull off any of those hair styles He's cute!