Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Day of School

I always get a little teary-eyed on the last day of school when I read the girls' final report card of the year and it says your child has been promoted to the next grade for the next school year. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of all they've accomplished and learned but I'm sad that my babies are growing up-WAY TO FAST! Not only that, but it breaks my heart to see them say goodbye to their teachers and friends, they get so attached.
Anyway...Both of the girls had an awesome school year and achieved straight A's along with many other awards and achievements. This year they were surprised with a Webkinz each had been wishing for. GREAT JOB GIRLS, we love you!

7 comments:

Kimi said...

Great job girls! Straight A's that is fantastic! Have a wonderful summer!

Rachel said...

I can relate to those fellings, Tina. They do grow up way too fast. If only I could see that 4, 5, 6 years ago when I was an overwhelmed mother of 2.

What a great way to celebrate the end of the year with a little gift. Cute!

Jared and Holly said...

Your girls are growing up! I remember Hadley wasn't too much older than Kaylee when we lived near you guys. Crazy! I love Hadley's sweet note that you posted in the last blog.

Karen said...

You can say that again about kids growing up way to fast. Enjoy every second. Hope you guys have a great summer.

Anonymous said...

ahh!!! way to go girls!!! karly and lauren are quickly lookin forward to their last day which isnt until june 13th. but i think as moms we all get a bit choked up for all the same reasons! they do grow up way too fast :)

will you guys be in so cal at all this summer???

Joyce said...

Awesome job girls!! Hope you have a great summer!

mistyp said...

Fun! I'm sure those will help occupy their free time this summer. CUTE family picture, too! We need to get one that has M in it, too! Have you guys moved yet?