It looks so sunny and warm! Is your school year winding down??? We are out May 31st and I can hardly believe it! Time flies!
I LOVE the hippity hop picture! What a fun day!!
I love her on the big green ball. What a fun picture. Claire had her track and field day on Friday but I was a loser mom and forgot my camera! She looks like she is fast! ;)
She's got such a cute personality! I love her hair in that pic!
Those are my kind of hurdles! What a fun day.
Looks like so much fun! Miss ya Logenn!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It looks so sunny and warm! Is your school year winding down??? We are out May 31st and I can hardly believe it! Time flies!
I LOVE the hippity hop picture! What a fun day!!
I love her on the big green ball. What a fun picture. Claire had her track and field day on Friday but I was a loser mom and forgot my camera!
She looks like she is fast! ;)
She's got such a cute personality! I love her hair in that pic!
Those are my kind of hurdles! What a fun day.
Looks like so much fun! Miss ya Logenn!
Post a Comment