Braeden loves to line things up, books, toys, whatever. I think his most favorite would be cars. That's what we find him making lines with more than anything. There are always a few "car guests" lined up at the table when we sit down to eat. Even when it's bedtime he lines up cars next to him in the bed. Silly kid. Here are a few of the "lines" we've come across. 






.jpg)

8 comments:
that is so cute. alexa does stuff like thaat all the time too.
omg that has to be the cutest thing ever! he looks so pleased with himself too! i cant believe we still havent met him & theres another one on the way! its been way too long!
I dont know what it is about boys and Cars but that is definately something that will keep them busy! He is so big! How are you feeling? You need to post a pregnant pic of you!
What a creative little boy! My thought is whatever keeps them busy let them keep doing it.
What a cute idea for a post. I love all the lines. What a cute boy you have. Do you know yet what you are having next?
This has got to be a MALE trait! All of our boys were exactly the same way at that age. Very cute!
That is so funny. Kaden has started doing the same thing. He likes to line up all our shoes down stairs. It is quite commical. We love and miss you all. Give the kiddies a kiss for me.
I LOVE that you have pictures of all the different things he lines up. That is so awesome. Claire was the same way. She lined up everything. I loved it.
I would say these lines are a better alternative to the "lines" that are all over my walls from Audrey. Man she takes anything that will write and makes a MESS on the walls.
Post a Comment