Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday at the Park

While the scenery looked like this at my parents home in Southern Idaho today... Here is how our Saturday afternoon looked. The temperature was just right and we took full advantage of it.








9 comments:

R&R said...

It's crazy how much your kids are growing up!

Wurtz Gang said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

J & M Shumate Family said...

SOOOO fun! I miss October in Texas. It is already a little too chilly here in Colorado. Glad your havin' fun in the sun for us poor people who get snow!

Rachel said...

L-U-C-K-Y! Cute pictures and I can't believe how long Logenn looks in that upside down swing picture!

amy said...

i think logenn looks like briann. am i right? miss you!

Kimi said...

Looks liek the kiddos had a great time. I don't know about anyone else but I am ready for colder weather and the leaves to change color. I miss a TRUE fall!

Anonymous said...

So nice to see some updates of the kids! They are as cute as ever and I miss them so much! Love Grammy xxxooo

Leejean Stanger said...

What great pics, it looks like you really had fun. I have to agree the upside-down Logenn picture is GREAT! miss you guys, wesley and Lily still ask about you guys. Can't wait until we all get together again.

mistyp said...

I miss this time of year in TX, too. :) After the snow melted here it's been nice again, so I guess I shouldn't complain. :)