Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here are a few pics from our ward trunk-or-treat and Halloween night.
(I'm hoping to get more pics from Steven's camera, my battery died after 2 minutes of trick-or-treating. Ugh! I'll try to post more when I get them.)

Steven with all the kiddo's.

8 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

The kids are sooo cute all dressed up. I especially love Hadley. Sooner than later you'll be chasin' away the boys for sure!

Anonymous said...

how awesome that you guys are so close to each other now! i remember all the fun times with my cousins so the kiddos must be lovin it! i cant believe how grown up they all look!

Leah said...

Love the costumes. The little monster is my fav. SO cute. I wish I had a camera. Ours broke. Good luck hunting down more pics. ;)
Your kids are sweet!

alison said...

What little cuties! glad you had a fun night!

Anniezo.blogspot.com said...

Your kids have grown up so much Tina!! Its crazy!! Their as cute as can be still!! :)
Love ya!!
Annie

amanda said...

your kids are so cute! what cute costumes!

Rachel said...

Oh so scrumptious! Love Braeden's costume. What a cutie! Happy Halloween!

mistyp said...

Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait to see the next cute one! ;)