Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Day

The results are in...
MIKE PASSED THE BAR!!!
WOOHOO!

20 comments:

mnB said...

yeah!!!!!!! congrats on that huge accomplishment! uv come a long way cuz! :) very proud of u!!!

The Valentine Fam said...

Congrats Mike! That's awesome.

amanda said...

congrats! that is so exciting. good for him.

R&R said...

That's so exciting! Good work Mike!

Murphy's said...

CONGRATS!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!

Rachel said...

GREAT NEWS! PROUD OF YOU!!!

Heidi said...

This is GREAT news!! I'm so happy for you guys. I can totally relate. When Ryan took the boards we knew he had passed until the letter came. We could hardly open it, like as if opening it slower would make it say he'd passed. What a relief when it really did say that he'd passed.

Wurtz Gang said...

We are soo HAPPY for you! Congrats on passing the boards, we had no doubt that you would!!!

McIntire Bunch said...

Congrats brother! I always knew would u do it and never even had a doubt. Now I can oficially say I have lawyer for a brother. We love you!

J & M Shumate Family said...

You're in the money...you're in the money....j/k....CONGRATS!!!

Brianne said...

WOOHOO good job Mike!! Now make some really good $$$money so my sister can come see me when ever she wants K:)
love Brianne

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Like any of us are surprised!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Rachel White said...

Of course he did! Congratulations! Now the craziness of law school really IS over. :)

mistyp said...

Yeah! It feels great to be done, doesn't it??!!!

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

Awesome, hard work pays off!! Congrats!

amy said...

hooray for you! it's good to be done with school!

Leslie said...

Congrats!

Posergy said...

That's great.. I bet he is happy to have that over with..

Leah said...

YEAH!!!!! What a relief to just have the results and know it is all over!!
Congrats!

Joyce said...

Hey Mike, this is Shaun. Congrats on passing the Bar. Hope all is well. Talk to you later.