1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.2. Real tree or Artificial Tree? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually, Thanksgiving weekend. This year the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Depends on the year. This year, the day after Christmas, I want it cleaned up before the baby arrives. In the past, when we've gone out of town for Christmas I've been known to take the tree down before we leave. But usually within a week or so after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? When I was younger, a doll that gave strawberry scented kisses when you squeezed her tummy. When I was older, a cube shaped alarm clock and a faux swatch.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mike.
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kiddies.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Three. But, I really want the Willow Tree Nativity Scene. I've wanted it ever since I set foot into The Quilted Bear many years ago.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. This year we are mailing Happy New Year cards...new baby to include;)
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Too many to name.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When the kids go back to school in the fall.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not a Christmas present.
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Grandma Pollard's peanut brittle.
16. Color of lights on the tree? Clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Any Mannheim Steamroller Christmas music. But really, I love it all.
18. Travel or stay home? Staying home this year...there's a baby coming soon;)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Not without cheating.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, a bow.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pajama's on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Necessities taking precedence over gift money.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Changes every year. This year red and white.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Actually, it's lunch and it's Aunt Joann's Soup that my mom makes every year. (I think she still makes it. It's been a few years since we've been there for Christmas:(
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? $,$$$,$$$
I tag Brianne and anyone else who wants to play.

3 comments:
Tina, Telly loves egg nog, too. It's our staple drink around the holidays. So...we're planning on Christmas in Idaho 2009. Are you in or not? It might be the only way to find out if mom still makes the soup.
Fun!
Can I put in a request for money too? :)
That was fun to read! Maybe I'll do it if I can find some time! 21 days to go for you??? Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment