Today was our Hadley's 8th Birthday.She had a fun filled day with gifts, dinner with cousins, then cake and ice cream to top it off.
She's very excited about being 8 and looking forward to her baptism.
We love you Had and enjoyed spending this Happy Day with you!

10 comments:
AWw :) She's so grown up and pretty!!
you look so beautiful and you look so grown up! We hope your day was very special. We love you so much. Love Grammy and Grandpy
happy birthday hadley!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Had Rees and I cant wait to come and see you in less than a month so excited love you your favorite Aunt Brianne
Your kids are growing up so fast Tina. I can't believe how big she has gotten. Happy Birthday Hadley
Happy Birthday Hadley!! Miss you!
I can't believe it! I only remember her as a little girl.
She does look grown up and pretty!!!! I can't believe you have another one at baptism age. Time flies!!!
That picture looks darling. What a beautiful girl. I can't believe she's going already going to be baptized. You need to get another car. Have Mike do it in all of his spare time. ummm yeah. ;) You are so close to your due date. Any progress on names?
Post a Comment