Tonight was our Ward Christmas Dinner. After dinner and the short and sweet program it was time for the "special visitor". I was anxious to see what Braeden would do. The second he saw Santa walk in the door his face totally lit up. He was so excited, the line couldn't move fast enough for him. When it was our turn, there was no hesitation, he knew exactly what to do and headed straight for Santa's lap.
1st visit
2o minutes after the first visit with Santa, Braeden insisted on seeing him again. I guess he didn't get enough time with him the first round. He just loved him. (What a nice and patient Santa).

3 comments:
Very nice! Kate loves Santa in theory, but not so much when he's right in front of her!
Cute kids! It is amazing when they like Santa...I hear more stories of kids being scared! You've got a brave kid!!! :)
That is so cute. I love the excitement.
Post a Comment