Thursday, May 31, 2007

Finally

Finally, I'm able to sit down in front of the computer and hopefully have two minutes to myself. Ever since school has been out we have been busy and on the run. Mike is out of town working his 2nd clerkship, so it's just me and the kids. Could it be possible that what I am feeling is exhaustion? Maybe I'll get a little R&R when the kids and I head to Idaho for awhile. Oh, wait, the kids will be with me, no rest happening there. Anyway. . . we are looking forward to a good time.

Since Braeden's little tongue clipping we've tried and tried to get him to stick his tongue out. After 3 weeks he finally did it and now he won't stop.


Before After

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How cute! We went through the same thing with Kate...it took her a while to discover her tongue...

I'm with you on the exhasution and my husband is IN town! I've been running myself into the ground with this baptism weekend and family and end of school stuff and t-ball....

McIntire Bunch said...

Sooo cute. I'm sure it is sooo much more comfortable now that he feels the difference. Still cute as can be!