Sunday, October 7, 2007

Conference

This is Hadley's drawing of our family watching Conference. Yes, we were able to watch today. We usually get to listen online, but this time it was being broadcast on a local channel. The picture on Hadley's T.V. is of the fountains shown on the Temple Square grounds just before conference started. I told her that her drawing is my dream, that we can all sit on the couch quietly, with no interruptions, and enjoy every session of conference, as a family. Hey, a mom can dream can't she?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the picture! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sit and listen to every session, uninterrupted! Someday...

The Coolest Allen Family said...

What a great picture. Brett and I do miss the nice quiet conference Sunday's! I am sure when they are gone we will miss the noise....maybe!

Anonymous said...

Hadley, What a great picture! Grandpy and Grammy got to sit quietly and enjoy the talks. So Mom's always wish for being able to listen in quiet and it does happen in time but now how I miss those days!! Love you,Grammy