Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ward Picnic and Egg Hunt

This evening was our ward picnic and egg hunt. The kiddo's had a great time.

Tonight, actually make that all day, Braeden has been almost impossible to handle. It's not like him to run me ragged. He's always so easy going. On the way home I was wondering why his behavior was so off today, like I need an excuse or something, hopefully we were just having a bad day. But then it dawned on me, he is less than 3 months away from turning 2 years old, I hope he's not starting the terrible two's early. AAAUUUGGGHHH!!! I'm POOPED already!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Let the Easter fun begin! Cute kiddies!

I'm hoping for you it was just an off day! :)

J & M Shumate Family said...

OK...I hope Braeden has gotten easier for you. Matthew has been a wreck for 2 weeks now. What happened to my easy going baby? His bday is on May 5th...terrible twos HERE WE COME!