Spring Soccer has begun. Today was Logenn's first game of the season. They played real well and their hard work paid off with a win. Great job girls. Go Stingers!
Later on in the afternoon Mike and the girls met up with our old neighbors J and S and went to the local University Men's Basketball Game. Brae and I took full advantage of the quiet and ended up taking a much needed, 3 hour nap. Shortly after, Mike called and said they all wanted to go to the Men's Baseball Game. With all this time on my hands what am I going to do with myself? After delivering jackets, blankets and chairs to Mike, Braeden and I came home for some dinner, bath time and some T.V. About all that time on my hands...there are a million things I could or should be doing right now, but I'm choosing to play cars and look at the same picture book over and over again. And as for T.V. time...Napoleon Dynamite is on Comedy Central. From the words of Kip, "Peace out"!

2 comments:
Oooh, what a nice Saturday for Tina! I think you did exactly what you should've with your free time! There will ALWAYS be THINGS TO DO!
Is it really soccer season already???? Oh, yeah, you're in Texas!
59 days till Mike graduates!! WOW! Time sure does fly by fast!! I can't wait till Brooklynn can play soccer or any other sport!!
Post a Comment