Friday, March 14, 2008

What's with the CRAZE?

What is it with this Webkinz Craze? The girls have been talking about these since before Christmas, but since Mrs. Santa shops early in this house I guess my ears weren't listening to every little wish. How sad, I know. Lately, the talk has been non-stop about Webkinz this and Webkinz that. So. . . at the end of this Spring Break week, I finally caved and took the girls to the mall so they could spend the $$ that has been burning a hole in their pockets. They're happy as clams, for now. I have a feeling there will be more wanting in the near future.

6 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

You will have to let me know what your experiance is with them. Whenever we sit down to do something online with them, the website is down or really slow. My friend in Colorado loves it and so do her kids. I hope you are able to do it. Maybe we are just "special" here. :)

amy said...

my girls have way too many webkinz. they are made here, so we've had them for a few years. the website works pretty well most of the time and the girls love it! i have to put a time limit on this or they'd be on all day. don't forget about the charms, trading cards, clothes, etc. ganz is making $$.

Rachel said...

I've heard a lot of buzz about them there Webkinz, but fortunately NOT from my boys! How fun for the girls to finally get the desire of their hearts! It's a good thing!

The Valentine Fam said...

Never heard of them. They sound very interesting!

McIntire Bunch said...

i can't believe you are just hearing of this. ryane has like 7 of those webkinz and is taking over my computer to keep those suckers alive. crazy what they have for kids now. i guess its better that they are fake and not real. at least they won't die if they don't get fed.

Kim said...

I totally understand the craz! My daughter Sofia has 4 or 5 of them now it is crazy. I think it is all over rated. I think one is more then plenty. What ever keeps them happy right?