T'was the day before Easter and to our surprise, Texas size snowflakes fell from the skies.
They covered our rooftops, our cars and our lawns, making it difficult for egg hunts to go on.

Our children, so delighted to see such a snow, bundled up quickly and ran out the door.

Inside they came with frozen little paws, warm cocoa was served to help them thaw.
Today we enjoy the snow while it lasts, for tomorrow will be Spring like in days past.

4 comments:
I bet the girls were glad to see snow in Texas! That is so crazy that it snowed the day before Easter!
I LOVE that! You are so creative! And my goodness - SNOW!!! Happy Easter...hope Spring returns soon.
Very clever...I'm glad that you got the snow cause I'm tired of it. For once we had a Sunny weekend!
Wow Tina, I'm impressed with your rhymes. What a fun surprise the day before Easter. It's fun to see how much the girls have grown and Braedon is too cute. (I'm partial to boys you know) I also love the thoughts and quotes you put on your blog. Keep it up.
Post a Comment