Sunday, April 1, 2007

Bluebonnet Sunday




Today was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the temperature around 80 degrees, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Being such a pretty day, we decided to take the kids out and capture some pictures of their cute little faces. As we drove down a rural road in an area near our home, we found a field of Bluebonnets where we decided to snap the pictures.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! These photos look professional! What gorgeous pictures, and I love the Bluebonnets! Thanks for sharing!

Joyce said...

That is a perfect spot to take pictures! The bluebonnets are beautiful, and the kids are sooo CUTE!

The Valentine Fam said...

It's so fun to read your blog and see what you've been doing. I can't believe how grown-up the girls are! You have such a cute family. I hope you don't mind that I added your link on our blog...