skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Reminiscing
How funny is this? I found a box of my mission memorabilia and came across this picture of me and Mike. It was taken in 1996 at the Chicago Temple during a Mission Temple Trip. Fun memories. I wonder what we'll look like in 30 years when we serve another mission (together). I can't wait;).
4 comments:
That is so funny. I think that is neat that you have those pics to show the kiddy's when they are older. Fun memories.
It is funny to see pictures like that when you are married now. Shaun and I have one at Youth Conference. I was 14 and he was 17. It is fun to look back at them and reminisce! :)
What a great picture! Brian, Sandy and I love it! Bytheway...I made those dang chocolate chip cookies tonight. I hadn't made them in over a year...you inspired me. And, I ate three and could've kept going. Hmmm...I'm starting to remember why I don't make them very often. ;)
what the heck! that is a funny picture. GOOD ONE, i love it!
love Brianne
Post a Comment